FREE Inspection Without Taking Your Transmission Apart
Coleman Taylor Transmission has a team ready to inspect your transmission for FREE. Any malfunctions that you’re noticing can be addressed with our thorough inspection services. Our ASE Certified technicians will find the exact issue using the most advanced technology. Make sure to bring your vehicle history with you for your vehicle’s inspection.
Our free inspection includes:
- Review of your vehicle history by one of our ASE Certified technicians
- Test of the level and condition of your fluids
- Computer Scan of Transmission System for problems that can start with the vehicles computer sending improper signals to the transmission. Coleman Taylor Computer Scan will determine if a electric component is affecting your transmissions performance.
- Computer scans for error codes to determine probable cause.
- Most modern cars have computer controlled transmissions and these diagnostic test will pinpoint the problem.
- Road Test– This will allow the certified technician to check your vehicles performance
- Initial engagements
- Each drive range
- Shift timing
- Shift quality
- Passing gear
- TCC engagement
- Vibrations, noises
- Fluid level
- Lift – Vehicle is placed on a lift to inspect the controls under the vehicle for any possible cause of the problem external to the transmission
- Shift linkage & cables
- Vacuum connections
- Harness connections
- Ground connections
- Final drive
- Axles and shafts
- Perform hydraulic & pressure test (as required)
- Wire condition
- Pan gasket
- Check for leaks
- Check the electronic components
- Check the solenoids and sensors
- Check the wiring that affects the transmission, solenoids and sensors
Call Us For Your Free Transmission Inspection
Coleman Taylor will put your vehicle through an inspection that will provide you all the answers you need. If you’re experiencing problems with initial engagement, passing gear, reverse gear, vibrations, noises, or anything else, we’ll put your vehicle on a lift. From there we can inspect the controls under the vehicle for any possible cause of the problem external to the transmission.